Thursday, April 2

Yay! Brand New Blog

This is the first post of my new blog!

A little about me, first. I play a resto druid and have been for about four years. I have raided as resto and feral, though I recently went back to resto last summer.

I started a blog through my guild's website (insert shameless plug http://www.seventhcolumn.dkpsystem.com/) but recently decided to publish my thoughts a little more publicly *gasp*

There are tons of bloggers out there for resto druids and because of that, I don't anticipate that I will add something new and insightful just the occasional rant and thoughts on what is currently in the druid community. I will slowly add some thoughts I posted in my other blog but not all since they are mostly out of date by now.

Between college, raids and just plain old real life, I hope to be here more than once a month especially when the 3.1 patch hits. The posts will be resto flavoured though I may add some moonkin thoughts here and there.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to either see you in game or out here!

No comments: