Tuesday, December 15

Ephemeral Snowflake

Many of you already know about this little trinket and may even be farming HoR for it.

Sure, it got nerfed but it's still very handy as far as mana goes. Reports say that Spark of Hope is still better over the long run, but I found the Snowflake to reap better rewards. In addition, I am not the best math person so I like seeing hard numbers.



Replenished is different from Replenishment. It is the proc from the trinket.

That is from our little Ulduar 10 man clear for Yogg+1. I didn't need the innervate, it was a miscast after battle rezing someone.

Given that the aoe damage on ICC can be intensive as we are learning the fights, I am going to stick with this puppy for a while. At some point, if I am still having mana issues I may switch to Purified Lunar Dust because of the spell power. However, Althor's Abacus seems to be a clear winner as far as output, even if half it if gets overhealed. It's on my wish list anyway.

Long story short, even with the internal cooldown the Snowflake is still a good trinket, especially for those who never got their Spark. Good luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Kirstimah said...

Why thank you! This was exactly what I needed to hear. I am super swamped at the moment and was thinking of writing a few blog drafts before the weekend was out. Your comment gave a little fire under my ass.