Tuesday, December 1

Opps, I fell off the face of the earth!

So, it's been ages since I've posted on here substantially. This past term has been brutal as far as time management, with my WoW playing dropped to just during raid times (and sometimes, barely even that). Because of that, it was hard to blog about something I was barely playing or keeping good tabs on.

Winter break is around the corner, and the next term is a little lighter on the work load (crossing fingers), so I expect to be updating this a little more regularly.

In the meantime, I have been scrambling to get caught up on the changes coming to restos, particularly the changes to haste and lifebloom.

With that, I leave you to this thought... if a tree falls in the woods, does it still get to raid?

3 comments:

Keeva said...

I think we're all feeling the time pinch at the moment - I have plenty of ideas to write about, but so little time to fit everything in. I'm barely getting time to play, too!

Kae said...

I recommend taking a few hours to just type up a bunch of posts, and save them as drafts :) even if they're incomplete, they'll be a good starting point for when you want to make a post later!

Hope your fall-semester finals go well :)

Kirstimah said...

Thanks guys! The support and suggestions are wonderful.