Tuesday, April 7

I just want new shinies.

I have been waiting to see what kind of idols they will be adding for Uldar, and I must say I've been disappointed so far.

Like a good little druid, I got the Idol of Lush Moss with my badges early into raiding, but it just sits in my bags more often than not. Currently, I use Idol of Reawakening instead. I remember the joy I had for one week with this idol before they changed my 2p t7 bonus.

So, without being able to raid on the PTR all my info is limited to Wowhead/MMO Champ and all I could come up with is this:

Idol of the Corruptor
Binds when picked up
Unique
Relic Idol
Requires Level 80
Equip: Your Mangle ability has a chance to grant 153 agility for 12 sec.


and

Idol of the Crying Wind
Binds when picked up
Unique
Relic Idol
Requires Level 80
Equip: Increases the spell power of your Starfire spell by 165.


Both of these look rather tasty, and both drop in 25 man Uldar. Sad panda.

I am really hoping that folks just haven't found any of the idols for Restos. I love my idol, but it would be nice to see what else they have implemented. I almost feel like a DK right now, who also have crap for options on their Sigils.

It's funny, in a sad way, because I logged in my boyfriend's account to make gbank flasks and discovered he has 7 (!!) Librams in his bags... and he has a use for all of them at some point. WTF.
---------------------------------------------

Slightly different topic...

Last week we made our raids Non EPGP and invited alts. The next time someone says we should do loot based on rolls I will personally smack them and call them Nancy. Keeping track of that much loot for all those people sucked balls and I don't want to do it again for a long, long, LONG time.

I had a blast bringing in my Disc priest, though. Naxx lately has been a snoozefest unless we go short on healers or something. I have been itching to bring my priest and I must say, while no one quite appreciates the bubbles I got satisfaction out watching them fly. Then, the server puked on Thursday and Northrend was down for a long ass time. Needless to say we had a wipe and we were stuck, leaving us to finish up Naxx a little slower than usual.

I was really afraid that because I was bringing in an alt the Torch was going to drop. Considering that we have only seen it once and that was like two or three months ago made me really concerned that it was due to drop... when my Main wasn't there.

Sure, there will be other weapons in Uldar and the one I am using doesn't suck (I have like 4 weapons in my bags, I just use the Fist Weapon for looks to be honest).

Luckily for me it didn't drop. I am sure our healers that brought their mains instead of alts are sad since it would have been free, but pfft to them.

This week I hope two things drop: the Moonkin idol for my off set, and the freaking Torch. Will let you know how that turns out.

No comments: